As much as I enjoy writing about many aspects of personal finance, including living in a conscious community like Whidbey, the most popular posts of 2015 almost all dealt with one of my investments: MVIS, the stock for MicroVision.
- Pico Air Meets ShowWX – where MicroVision’s pocket projector from years ago was compared to the next generation, a pocket projector from Celluon.
- Mysterious MicroVision – where MicroVision started the year with great potential, and hints of news.
- MicroVision Has Real News – I Think – where I parsed a MicroVision press release that would mention a Fortune 100 Global company, but not call it Sony.
- MicroVision Spring Catalysts – where I decided to try to make some sense of all of MicroVision’s possibilities by producing a chart of the possible catalysts (which I continue to update.)
- and then, the outlier, the only post about Whidbey or housing to make the list, Will Zillow Make Me Move – where Zillow’s Zestimate exceeded my MakeMeMove price, prompting the possibility of finding an interested buyer in a hot real estate market.
There are about 95 other posts from 2015, and several years to browse through. This may become a collection of notes for another book. Who knows? Stay tuned. Thanks for dropping by.