I find each year’s popular posts list an interesting exercise. As an investor, it provides hints about what people, in particular other investors, are researching. As a writer, the list provides great feedback about what may bring people back. As yet another person on this planet, what is it people care about?
The top ten in 2019
- HoloLens2 And MicroVision
- Fresh Idea – Dockside Tidal Power
- Small Powerful Things
- Corporations Meet Owners MVIS 2019
- Semi Annual Exercise Mid 2019
- Too Weird Not To Share
- 7 Demons Of 7 Days – a guest post
- My Spreadsheet For Tracking My Stocks
- Semi Annual Exercise EOY 2018
- Is Whidbey Changing – Spring 2019 – Coupeville
In other words:
- Stocks, particularly MVIS
- My inventions
- Another inventor’s perspective
- Serendipity and general weirdness in the world
- Emergency Preparedness
- Real estate and Affordability trends on Whidbey Island
About half of the posts are from before 2019. I’m glad and curious about the continuing popularity of my invention for Dockside Tidal Power, an energy device I’d like to develop, but don’t have the resources for – yet. Of course, maybe someone else is taking it and developing it without telling me. An intriguing possibility.
The specific posts may change, but the topics tend to be the same. Stocks, inventions, wondering at weirdness, and Whidbey Island. Of course, I’ll continue to write about other aspects of personal finance. This blog is based on the personal finance book I wrote, Dream. Invest. Live; and is becoming the sketch ground for the sequel.
Thanks for coming along for the ride.